We sent the 2017-18 FOMS forms home with students earlier this week. Hopefully they found their way out of your child’s backpack, but if not, there are links at the end of this email, and they are on the school website on the Parents tab under "News". So, what are these forms anyway?
- Invitation to the first FOMS Meeting of the school year on Friday, Sept 29 in the Art Room. We’ll start off with Coffee with Phil at 8 am, followed by the FOMS Meeting from 8:15-9 am (after the caffeine has kicked in). Please join us! Everyone is welcome. We need your ideas and feedback to make this year great.
- Annual 100% Participation Fund Campaign – let us know how you want to participate this school year. Please return this to the office by Monday, Sept 25.
- FREE MONEY – that’s right, what’s better than free money? This flyer outlines Amazon Smile, Box Tops, and other programs that earn money for our school but don’t cost you a cent. Register today and earn passive income all year long for our school.
- Hole Sponsorship Form – Sponsor a hole at the annual Fore the Kids Golf Benefit. Proceeds support the P.E. program. Choose either a personal or business sponsorship for $100. Monday, Sept 25 is the last day to submit your logo or photo.
- Dragon Organics – CSA Order Form. A parent arranged for organic produce to be delivered to school on Wednesdays. This isn’t a fundraiser, although if you’d like to sponsor a subscription for the Kitchen Science Program, let us know. Order forms are due by Monday, Sept 25.
Thank you to all that already turned in the Annual 100% Participation Campaign form! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at FOMS